Everyone else is doing it, so I thought we should too. This will, hopefully, be a good way for us to keep everyone updated on all that is happening in our lives. Especially after the baby! More to come later...
Ok well it's been over a month now so lets see a new post! And some pics of that growin belly! I hope you are feeling well! We miss you guys and wish we could be there to see everything!
Awesome Taryn! Good job! You'll be a great mom! It will be fun to see him as he grows. Being a mom is such a great thing! Glad you get the opportunity. Love, Sister Lindsey!
3 comments:
YEE HAW! I'm so excited.
Ok well it's been over a month now so lets see a new post! And some pics of that growin belly! I hope you are feeling well! We miss you guys and wish we could be there to see everything!
The Erhards!
Awesome Taryn! Good job! You'll be a great mom! It will be fun to see him as he grows. Being a mom is such a great thing! Glad you get the opportunity. Love, Sister Lindsey!
Post a Comment