Monday, August 18, 2008
Family Reunions
We had the family reunion tour a couple of weeks ago. It was fun. Mine was in Island Park, ID Monday through Thursday and Cory's was at Pineview Reservoir in Utah Thursday through Sunday. It was nice to get out of town for a week! Phoenix was awesome, of course. He slept almost every minute that we were in the car. He loved it! We didn't take a lot of pictures, but here are a few... The first is Phoenix in the Newborn size hat that I bought for him for the trip. Huge!!!!
Family pictures....all the kids
Phoenix asleep on Aunt Trenna's Arm
His first Hike! It was too rocky so we didn't get very far, but it was still cool.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Ah I just found your blog address in you last e-mail. LOL I was getting ready to e-mail you then I got looking at your blog!! Seriously your baby is so cute!! You guys all look so good. Hope all is well. Oh yeah and I was going to tell you that I had the missionaries over for dinner and the one is from Weezer ID and he totally knows you... He is Ty Post. Random I know!! Lets keep in touch.
Post a Comment