Taryn! I was just looking at Nicole and Zach's blog and saw that you have one as well! Your little boy is so Cute! haha! I just noticed, it looks like Jenn found your blog from Nicole's website too! I am so excited for you guys! Congradulations on the Little One!
Hey Taryn! It is so fun that all the old roomies have found each other in the blogging world. Your new baby boy is so adorable! Congratulations! It is so fun to see what you have been up to and that you are doing so well. Good luck with little Phoenix. Being a mom is hard work, but it is so much fun!
3 comments:
it's your old roomie jenn. how the heck are you? I found your blog via Nicole. Is this your little one? I can't believe it...I hope all is going well.
Taryn! I was just looking at Nicole and Zach's blog and saw that you have one as well! Your little boy is so Cute! haha! I just noticed, it looks like Jenn found your blog from Nicole's website too! I am so excited for you guys! Congradulations on the Little One!
Hey Taryn! It is so fun that all the old roomies have found each other in the blogging world. Your new baby boy is so adorable! Congratulations! It is so fun to see what you have been up to and that you are doing so well. Good luck with little Phoenix. Being a mom is hard work, but it is so much fun!
Post a Comment