A few weeks ago we had some friends over for dinner and games. Between the 4 couples there were five kids, and I'm not sure if we're going to do that again. We tried to play trivial pursuit and it was so difficult that we decided that whoever got one pie piece won (normally you get 5 or 6)! But it was still fun.
We went down to Utah a couple of weekends ago for our neice, London's, blessing. It was so fun to see Cory's sis and bro-in-law. We also hung out with Trenna for the day on Saturday. Our niece, Madolin, who is 2 1/2 was so funny. At one point she was running around in circles in the living and Cory was sitting on the floor reading a book or something, and all of the sudden she stopped and said "This is fantastic, Cory!". It was so cute. Phoenix didn't hardly sleep the whole time we were there, so that was tough, but that's just how he rolls.
It seemed like there was more I was going to say, but now I can't think of anything... I am going to try to post a video now. We'll see how that goes.
No comments:
Post a Comment