Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Kevin Youkilis is absurd




Why is this a link? I don't know. But happy baseball Season anyway! It officially started on April 5th. We love baseball at our house. We do not love Kevin Youkilis. Let me tell you why. He has the most absurd batting stance ever. This picture doesn't really do it justice. You need to see a video. He wiggles his butt around. It's not pretty. Also, he is bald, but has this ridiculous beard/mustache thing. I think that if a person is bald, they should not make up for it by growing a bunch of hair on their face. It's backward. Nothing against Kevin as a person, it's mainly his looks...


We have a family fantasy baseball league that includes myself, Cory, my dad, my brothers, Cory's dad, Cory's brother, and Cory's brother-in-law. We'll see how it goes. Which player am I most excited about on my team? Tim Lincecum, pitcher for the Giants. I hope he does as well this year as he did last year. I also love Jose Reyes. I should have wicked amounts of stolen bases this year with him and a few other really fast guys on my team.


Now for our update. For those of you who live in the Boise area, the Boise Art Museum is free on the first Thursday of the month. Cory and I took Phoenix last week and it was pretty cool. They have an Early Works of Ansel Adams exhibit right now which was really neat. Also, they have a couple of galleries for local high school students to show off their work. Those were my favorite. There was one really funny one that was a sculpture of an acorn with two legs sticking out of it called "Side Effects May Include..." Also, I LOVE Costco Hot Dogs and hadn't had one in forever so I went and picked up a couple before we picked Cory up from work to go to the museum and I was pleasantly surprised to find that they are still $1.50 for the hot dog and drink. I thought for sure the price would have gone up. It's been the same for as long as I can remember. I love that!!

This picture is a bit blurry, but Phoenix loves to hang out UNDER his exersaucer now. It's his own little fort.



I was trying to take a good picture of him a couple weeks ago but he was only happy when he was playing with my "flip video" camera.


This is what happened when I took it away...

1 comment:

Holly Erhard said...

Ohhhh that last picture of pheonix crying is too cute and so sad all at the same time!