Cory spent like 3 weeks digging out the spot for our fire pit (I think I helped him twice) and then my dad came down and spent ALL day helping him put it in. We had our inaugural fire in it on Saturday with some friends (but no pictures because we are having tons of problems with our camera batteries lately-dang Kodak). It was everything we hoped it would be. So fun! Here are some before, during, and after pics of it.I forgot that they load in reverse order, so it's actually some after, during, and before pics. Oh well!
Congrats on finally finishing it! How long has it been since you started looking for rocks for it? I am excited to maybe one day to come roast some mallows... (it seems like that will be in FOREVER) But whenver it is I am excited!
Hey I also forgot to ask you on the phone but how is the Zofran working out?
1 comment:
Congrats on finally finishing it! How long has it been since you started looking for rocks for it? I am excited to maybe one day to come roast some mallows... (it seems like that will be in FOREVER) But whenver it is I am excited!
Hey I also forgot to ask you on the phone but how is the Zofran working out?
Post a Comment