Wednesday, April 14, 2010

I hate Aristocats

The Disney Movie. I seriously can't stand it and Phoenix LOVES it. It's annoying how they live in France so they have these really irritating accents. Not that French people have irritating accents, but in the movie, they do. Also, there are 2 boy kittens and a girl kitten and the girl kitten is always whining and tattling and she is the one that falls of the truck and has to be saved and then she falls off the bridge and has to be saved again. Both times, of course, by Thomas O'Malley the alley cat while her mother just watches and says "Oh no, Marie!"
Sexist, anyone?

Anyway, here are couple of videos of Phoenix doing funny things that we didn't teach him. He cracks me up.






3 comments:

Unknown said...

I don't have sound on my computer at work but in that second video is he pitching and lifting his leg like they do in baseball? Thats way cute!

Kristen D. said...

I enjoy that you hate the Aristocrats because of the French accents. I agree.

Holly Erhard said...

Oh my gosh...Pheonix is sooo cute! I love the first video of him repeating what Skylee says! haha! I can't wait to see you guys in June!