We've been busy this summer! I got on here to post pics and realized that they are still on my camera, which is with Cory and Phoenix at a baseball came. More to come later...
I love that pic of Skylee! She looks more and more like Taryn every time I see her. Miss you girly...Isn't it your turn to email after marae or is it mine and I have totally dropped the ball? So I keep checking her blog to see if there is any news on her baby! Wasn't she due soon, like last week!?
1 comment:
I love that pic of Skylee! She looks more and more like Taryn every time I see her. Miss you girly...Isn't it your turn to email after marae or is it mine and I have totally dropped the ball? So I keep checking her blog to see if there is any news on her baby! Wasn't she due soon, like last week!?
Post a Comment