Phoenix thought it would be funny to try to sit in Skylee's bumbo with her. She thought it was funny too... at first.

We found an awesome spot on the Boise river off of the greenbelt and went there a bunch of times this summer. Phoenix loved throwing rocks in the water. So did Cory.



Skylee's getting all grown up. She loves to throw/roll the ball back and forth. She just figure out the walker recently and LOVES to push it around the house. She gets ticked if she runs into something and gets stuck, though. She sure knows how to throw a tantrum.

Phoenix is always into mischief. This time, he found the bag of suckers that we bought for our road trips this summer.

We went to the Boise Zoo last week. It was supposed to be one of the last nice days we were going to have this fall and it was beautiful. I thought that I had uploaded more pictures than this, from the Zoo, but I guess not.


The kids were dragons for halloween and it was so fun. Phoenix loved it.


No comments:
Post a Comment