I know I haven't posted in a while. Phoenix is getting so much more interactive and fun, but he also needs a lot more attention!! He's still rocking the 6-9 mo size clothes. He does fun things like laugh, roll over (sometimes), sit up, and now he can stand by himself if he has something (like the couch) to hang on to. It's crazy how quickly it all happens. We had a fun and relaxing Halloween. We took Phoenix into Cory's work dressed up, so he got a half day. That was pretty sweet (one of the advantages of working with a bunch of ladies). Phoenix was a pirate, as you can see from the pictures. We grossly underestimated the number of trick or treaters we would have so once we ran out of candy we went over to Cory's parents house and handed out their candy! Oh, and of course Phoenix had a huge blowout in his halloween costume at like 6 pm so I had to wash it and dry it really quickly before we went to grandma and grandpas so they could see him in it. Anyway, here are som pics. Enjoy.
No comments:
Post a Comment