If there is any sort of container holding any sort of item Phoenix LOVES to pull it out and throw it over his shoulder. For example, when we were at my parents house last month, he loved pulling everything out of his suitcase. He also does this every time I do laundry, and have clothes in the laundry basket. He does this with his toy box, he does it at Cory's parents house with a plastic bowl full of measuring cups, spoons, and other kitchen items, he does it with our basket full of magazines. He really doesn't care what it is.It will keep him occupied forever as long as you keep putting the stuff back in for him to pull out again. So yesterday I had just washed diapers and put them in the laundry basket to take back into his room and he started doing that so I put him in the basket and started pushing him around the house. He wasn't sure what to think of it at first, but then he relaxed and had a good time. It was fun.
Phoenix is so squirmy now! I went in to get him up one morning recently and he had somehow gotten his left arm and his right leg out of his jammies. How in the world? On a related note, it's the biggest pain to change his clothes/diapers anymore because he just rolls around so much. He will not lay on his back long enough to get his dirty diaper off, much less get a clean one on. It drives me crazy!! Good thing he's so cute. Otherwise, I'd have to send him back.
1 comment:
Oh my gosh he is sooooo cute! We miss his chunky cheeks! and I agree changing kids diapers at that age is not fun....
Post a Comment