Phoenix LOVES bathtime! He loves to throw his bath toys out of the tub over and over and over. A couple weeks ago he started tooting in the tub so I lifted up the toilet seat lid to put him on it in case he started pooping and as soon as I did he tried to throw one of his bath toys into it. Luckily he's not a very good shot, so it bounced off the rim and into the garbage can.
No 'Poo is still going good. I'm a little over a week into it and still no major problems. My hair does seem to be a little bit more frizzy, though. I put some anti frizz cream on it on Day 4 but it made it kind of greasy. Other than that, nothing too exciting to report.
Also, I failed to mention this last post (oops!), but Cory and I celebrated our 4th anniversary on April 23rd. I can't believe it's been that long already! It's been fun and we're looking forward to the rest of it!
And finally, we're expecting baby number 2 on November 20th. Surprise! We were shocked at first but we're excited. It should be good having them so close together. Hopefully they'll be best friends!
2 comments:
Congrats!! Very exciting baby news! I hope that you are feeling well, and your little man is adorable!!!!
Oh my gosh man I love that little guy! Sooo cute.. Some of those pictures look soooo much like some I have of Brynlee.. (they look a lot a like in a couple of them) I am so excited that we are having babies sooo close together!
Post a Comment