Friday, January 28, 2011

More RAM!

Cory and I have had our computer since we got married (almost 6 years ago) and it's been pretty slow lately (maybe due to the fact that they make ipods w/ more memory than our computer). We learned from Cory's dad (who has been selling computer hardware components for 20 years) that we could just get some more RAM and our computer would run faster. He hooked us up w/ 2GB for free! Now we're going to buy a 2TB external memory drive to put all of our multimedia files on and we should be good to go for another few years. Pretty exciting spending $100 instead of the $700 we were going to spend on a new computer. I already noticed that these pictures uploaded WAY faster than they have in the past.
 
Speaking of pictures, I have been really really really bad at taking them lately, but here are a few from Christmas and one from the hockey game that Cory took Phoenix to. He LOVED it.










No comments: