Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Slackin'

I know I'm terrible. It comes in phases. I am still not taking any pictures. I'm also sure that there are things I need to update all y'all on but I can't think of them right now, so here are a few shout outs I've been meaning to make for the last couple of months.

Todd's Boise Clutch and Auto on Fairview and Mitchell in Boise. The best place to get your car worked on. They have the best staff and the best prices and they're super honest, in my experience.

Rocky Mountain Collision Repair on Fairview and Main in Meridian. They do emissions tests for $8.88!

Grooveshark.com. They have tons and tons of music and you can make your playlists and listen to them on any computer for free. While you're there, check out the song Sleep Well by Mae. Remember how Skylee's middle name was almost Mae?

Liberty Northwest (part of Liberty Mutual) insurance. We got rear ended in Feb and the other guy had Liberty Northwest insurance. They were so awesome and easy to work with.

Bountiful Baskets.   It's a food co-op. They deliver fresh produce every week or every other week (they have different locations and you go pick it up) and it's super cheap. I actually haven't done this yet. Saturday is my first one. I'm excited. They say you get about $50 worth of produce for $15 (or $25 for organic produce). You can check them out at bountifulbaskets.org if you're interested.

No comments: