I spent the last two days with my dad making this table and two benches while my mom watched the kids. My parents are the best! I got the plans from
Knock-Off Wood. It is the
Modern Farm Table and benches. I am in the process of refinishing a couple of chairs for the ends so that I can put the kid's booster seats on them. I also made a kid's table for when we have people over, but still need to paint it and make benches for it, so pictures of that will come later. AND, this table cost less than $100 including all of the paint and primer and everything!

4 comments:
AWESOME!!
Taryn it looks amazing! Good job!
I am totally impressed!! Looks great! I thought of you the other day when I wished I had a staple gun for something. Way to go!
I need you to learn how to weld... I have projects in mind
Post a Comment