Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Seconds on the Microwave



We went to Weiser this weekend to watch little bro Q in the school play, 7 brides for 7 brothers. It was really cute, and he did a great job! I also took some senior pics for him while I was home, and here are a few of my favorites. I think they turned out pretty well.



Also when we were home, we found something interesting. That is that my mom, my sister, and myself all hate the beeping sound of the microwave and we all leave a few seconds on the clock when we have food in it so that we don't have to hear the noise. It drives Cory crazy when I forget to clear it, and Trenna said it drives her roommates crazy, too. How weird! Who knew that the beeping of a microwave could be so annoying to so many people for so many different reasons? I also saw Marae and met her BF for the first time. They're such a cute couple!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Holly Erhard said...

I really like how these pictures turned out of Q! Good Job Taryn!! Give Pheonix a huge hug and kiss from all of us! We love ya guys and hope all is well with you!